Paid job or internship (451 € plus German health insurance), full-time (having a personal project on the side is OK though), 4 months, in Operations & Communications at BSA!
Help to run the next BSA semester, help to launch new start-ups, and immerse yourself into methods, tools, people, events and communication.
Enter Berlin‘s Start-Up scene and work together with Christoph Räthke, Berlin’s most experienced entrepreneurship mentor. Work in Berlin‘s leading early stage accelerator in the center of Berlin‘s Start-Up scene in a co-working space at S-Bahn Jannowitzbrücke station (see picture), shared with other start-ups. Get in touch with Berlin‘s big players from start-up founders to investors.
- Endless dedication and Social Media skills
- You have proven talent when it comes to writing, tweeting, and shooting pictures, plus basic video skills
- You are eager to learn about entrepreneurship first hand
- You are great at juggling multiple responsibilities at the same time and learning new things every day makes your heart beat faster
- You are structured in your approach and feel yourself at home in Google Docs as much as in Excel, Powerpoint and Gmail (or Outlook/Thunderbird if you prefer)
- You don’t mind helping out with hands-on organizational tasks
- English is your native language (or you speak it fluently)
- You are ready to come to Berlin or you already are in Berlin and work full-time
It’s a plus if:
- You already have experience working with start-ups, accelerators or investors
- You already have your first entreprenieurial epxeriences under your belt
- You worked in Communications, Business Development or on Marketing Projects before
- You speak German and other languages
If that’s you, please drop us a mail:
info (at) berlinstartupacademy.com