GTEC Berlin Startup Academy is a lean operation with no permanent teaching staff apart from the directorial team. Instead, it is carried by a growing network of 130+ mentors, some of who are also business angels :
- startup founders or members of C-level management teams
- VCs with a track record of funding technology companies
- Partners from tech industry-oriented law firms
- Leading individuals from the creative and media industry
- Leading individuals from big German and international corporations
Mentors will not only share experience and give advice, but be available to consult and help participating founders on an individual level – up to making an investment and getting personally involved.