The next semester will start in 2017! Next call for applications will be announced here!
- Course language: English only
- 2 days/ week (Thursday and Friday) mandatory presence on the GTEC | BSA premises in the heart of Berlin.
- Weekly Show-and-Tell sessions on Friday nights, presence is mandatory
- Weekly reading list to prepare sessions
- Weekly assignments to be completed and reviewed by peers and mentors
- Weekly pitch, to be reviewed by peers and mentors
- Weekly time involvement: 22 hours on average
- 2 days full-time
- 6 hrs preparing and holding working group sessions
- Each participant receives up to four hours of individual pitch training and hands-on executive summary advice by BSA, plus individual coaching by mentors
- Incorporation: Founders need to either bring or incorporate a company during the program.
- each corporate participant will team up with a peer, helping him to achieve the next milestones. During a semester, corporates will work on several founding projects.
- Founders pay a course fee of 1000 € plus 4% in shares of the companies they create in or bring into BSA. Upon incorporating a GmbH or UG, these 1000 € will be used to buy the company shares.
- Two teams will be eligible for investment on a convertible note of 25.000 € each at the end of the program. Meaning: it pays to make an effort.
- Participants get 3 months of full-time free coworking space at GTEC and an additional 3 months after the program.
- If, during the program, founders discover that their idea or they personally are not yet ready to sustain incorporation, they may either leave the program or team up with and join the company of another BSA founder in the program.
- If, however, BSA asks them to leave because of not doing essential work and lacking commitment, they are out.
- Corporate participants pay a negotiable fee, with a goal to sustain BSA and cross-finance startup creation during the program.