The next 3-month, part-time (Thursdays and Fridays) BSA program is projected to start in 2017, at Germany’s new entrepreneurship powerhouse GTEC. The call for applications will be announced here!
- you don’t need a business plan, a complete team, or a demo yet – but you need to have an idea of what problem you’re dying to solve with the company you’re going to start.
- your English needs to be good enough to write and pitch with confidence.
- you need to either bring an incorporated company (e.g. a German UG or GmbH or its equivalent in other countries) or be ready to incorporate before the end of the program.
- you need to put some 22 hours of work per week into developing your idea into a company, with Thursdays and Fridays spent coworking at BSA HQ
- you need to be able to personally attend sessions and workshops in Berlin.