The 3-month BSA program consists of weekly (Thursdays and Fridays) mentoring sessions, workshops, work assignments, and individual mentoring, covering the entire startup story arc. In a nutshell, you arrive as a guy/ girl/ team with an idea – and you leave as the CEO of your own company.
The program will cover, among other things, the following points:
- Conceiving a reasonable, fundable, profitable, convincing digital business idea
- Defining and proving a thorough, bottom-up business model
- Pitching well to customers, investors, cofounders
- Defining a vision and translating it into company values (brand, work atmosphere, management techniques, HR policies…)
- Legal setup and options, Intellectual Property, and Public Funding
- Professional sales, networking and international relations
- Business analytics and „VC rules“
- Working and partnering profitably with Corporate Germany.
Participating in sessions is mandatory, and so is working on assignments and incorporating a company before the end of the program.