For participants and graduates, BSA and German Technology Entrepreneurship Center are in the process of building the most exciting „next step“ opportunities available in Germany.
On the premises, this includes
- Access to the resources of RWE and Henkel Adhesice Technologies, two of Germany’s industrial powerhouses
- working with the entrepreneurs and, potentially, investment capital behind Globumbus and Sigmund Kiener foundations
- getting world-class legal and management know-how from Noerr and ESMT
- work space in the GTEC Innovation Lab
- collaboration with TechStars Berlin
- access to academic and scientific resources
In addition, there is a network of companies delivering hands-on, practical core services such as software development or VC consulting. These partners are part of the 3-month BSA program, acting as mentors and starting to build long-term relationships.