For participants and graduates, GTEC BSA and German Technology Entrepreneurship Center are in the process of building the most exciting „next step“ opportunities available in Germany.
On the premises, this includes
- Access to the resources of Innogy and Union Investment
- working with the entrepreneurs and, potentially, investment capital behind Globumbus and Sigmund Kiener foundations
- getting world-class legal and management know-how from Noerr and ESMT
- work space in the GTEC Innovation Lab
- access to academic and scientific resources
In addition, there is a network of companies delivering hands-on, practical core services such as software development or VC consulting. These partners are part of the 3-month GTEC BSA program, acting as mentors and starting to build long-term relationships.